Apr 3, 2006

Textiles, Tests and Papers oh my!

I'm stressed...actually I have so much to do this week I don't even know where to start. College is so hard sometimes. And today in research methods we had to go around and look at the research posters in our building. And just as I said "This is gonna take forever and we don't even get a stinking break!" the teacher walked by. And this is the one who hates me. I'm retaking another one of her classes from last year too. (see the entry about the test key) I turned red, but we were in the most remote corner of the basement who knew she was gonna be patrolling the area! But really, who cares? I was already on her bad side after correcting her in class when she said something about the Morbidly Obese classification. I merely told her that it's called Obese III now because the "morbidly" made people feel bad. She just looked at me like I was retarded and continued her lecture. Hey, I think it's lame too but that doesn't change the fact that it's different now, get with the program Fullmer. And I guess she also hates me because I never go to her classes, and when I do I talk during them or draw pictures or crack jokes. Whatever. I'm graduating in 3 weeks and then I'll never have to see her feathered hair again. Meanwhile...I have much more important things to worry about, like ordering textile samples for my management class, then taking 3 tests, writing a biochem paper and ten page research proposal. Riiight. "Time goes by...so slowly...so slowly."

No comments: