Mar 16, 2006

I'm so tired...NO TODD! NOT NOW!


I found this picture and I wanted to put it up because it makes me laugh. Llamapalooza ya! That llama scared me...notice how i'm pretty far away from it.
So I have 2 hours to kill before my next shoot myself in the face class. I'm listening to Talib Kweli right now. Got a love Kweli. I highly recommend his older CD Quality. Another good rap group is The Grouch. CD is Crusader for Justice. Bomb. So I might live in Pleasant Grove for the summer, in my brother's basement. Sounds lame but it's actually pretty cool. Ok, so I've been watching Lost. I finished the first season, and my friend Sam gave me the new season on burned CD's to watch with some program called VLC or VCL or something...I'm dyslexic sometimes. So last night I finally get it downloaded to my ghetto computer. (4 year old Mac ibook G3. ya i said G3.) And then it starts to play, but starts skipping the video and a message comes up..and basically tells me "your computer is too slow." that's exactly what it said. This message is popping up at like 1:00 am at this point. I was so pissed. So I might just have to wait till the DVDs come out. So I'm trying to pass the time so I don't cave, skip class and just go home. Here's another dilemma I've been struggling with...I never go to this one class because I'm retaking it and it's easy. So one day the teacher handed back the tests for us to correct and the key was posted somewhere in the building. So I'm not there so I don't get my test until like a week or two later. By then the key isn't up. And since I've gotten the test it's been two weeks or so. So I need to grade my test but I can't. The only way I can is if I ask the teacher for the key, which I'm afraid to do. The reasons why are three fold: 1. I don't like her 2. I'm scared of her 3. I'm afraid that me asking for the key will bring up many more questions and possibly a lecture on my not coming to class. I know the answer here is to just bite the bullet and go ask for the key, but I keep putting it off. I really need to do something about this passive aggressive behavior I've developed over the past few years. Or is it just ambivalence? Who knows...

No comments: