Mar 25, 2006

Girls that have never met are not meant to live together

Okay...I have to say my roomates are interesting...one is just plain psycho. The other is really sweet and nice but just young and annoying. Sometimes I feel like my apartment complex is just an extension of the dorms where people are yelling and screaming and throwing stuff at each other all the while yelling "holla!". Anywyas the nice/slightly overly enthusiastic one is always asking me to do stuff with her and her little friends which is so nice of her, but I never want to go because basically I just can't picture myself hanging out with her friends. I mean what would we talk about? I just always picture them sitting around talking about the lame guys in the ward that they like and stuff like that. I feel like my sarcasm would be completely out of place. Yet she keeps asking me to do stuff, she never gets the message. And I wish she would because every time one of the roomates tries to talk to me or whatever my blood pressure rises a little. And I don't know if it's just me or what but everytime someone knocks on the door to my room, I get all tense and nervous like wondering how I'm going to pass what feels like an eternity until either one of my roomates is done talking about whatever and they leave me alone. Like the psycho one will just come in and ask me my opinion on random stuff that I don't give a crap about either way, just to talk to me. I even get tense when I use the bathroom sink or mirror and she's in there. However, that's probably because sometimes I'll come into the bathroom and she'll be on the pot with the door open and all the lights off and it will scare the living daylights out of me. Ya you heard me...believe me I've asked her to shut the door to which she replied "sorry sometimes I'm just too lazy." Too lazy to shut the door while your dropping a bomb? Well get un-lazy cause nobody wants to witness that, believe me besides the fact that I jump every time it happens. Only 5 more weeks...then I'm free.

No comments: