Mar 2, 2006

24 is the greatest show on earth


So...i am now a 24 junkie. Sometimes I pretend that hand is mine...lol..not really. Well...anyways..I can't go a day without watching atleast one episode. However, it usually turns into like 10...then I realize it's 1 am and I have class at eight. But I have to know if Michelle has the virus, or if they're going to catch Saunders. These details are from season three which I finished within a day and a half. So ya I kept watching. Then when I finally finished it at 2 am I couldn't sleep...atleast not well.
I kept having dreams that I was helping Jack Bauer...I needed to upload the satelitte feeds to his cell phone or else the European terrorists were going to take over L.A. with the virus. And then the dream just skipped to me and Jack making out. Then we were being interrogated. And then jack was crying because he got the disease but didn't know it and of course, because we had been making out..i had it. Don't worry I woke up before the lesions started appearing on my face. Needless to say that dream was awesome. I didn't even know I found Kiefer attractive, but I guess I do.
Yes it has become a full blown bad habit. I'm afraid my school work might begin to suffer. But it's almost over. I've started season 4 and that's the last one. So if you've never watched it I highly recommend indulging yourself...but don't be surprised when you're driving to blockbuster at 12:30 to get the next disc. And don't blame me either...

1 comment:

Brooke and Eric said...

Really? I kind of avoided 24 because i thought it was too trendy. But apparently Andrea and Lisa Burgon are into it now too. I think you only get hooked by watching episode after episode. They said the rented the DVD's and got hooked. But then when the watched it weekly this season it wasn't as adictive. Should i do it, should i rent?